Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday March 26th 2010

Lets start this out by saying I have been through just about everything in my life already and I am only 23 years old.. I ask myself all the time what next am I going to get myself in to and I keep telling my self I am going to stop getting into trouble and we are going to live a happy and full life instead of taking the easy way and earning fast and easy money... I really want to try and turn my life around because I want to be their for my kids and my wife but I cant seem to get past the fact that I am 23 years old with 2 kids.. I hope this time that it really sinks in and has a lasting effect on me because I really want to change.. Now to my life ... I had a really happy childhood and got everything that I always wanted both of my parents were there all the time supporting me in everything that I did and I do appreciate that a lot... but there was one thing that I was always lacking it was DISCIPLINE I hope that i spelled that right. I grew up in a great neighborhood NE MPLS  I lived on 26th and Cleveland for 18 years of my life. I never had a problem making friends but it was always the wrong ones and the ones who I could manipulate and get to do whatever I wanted them to do. I always thought of it as they were my little minions that I could tell to jump and they would ask " how high". but I realize now that, it was not a good thing and if i could go back and change it I wouldn't. I always felt that I was the Alpha and they were the omegas but lying   and manipulating has always come easy to me and that is not good.  At least I know that now. So it was a sunny afternoon and I was in my house my cousin had just called and said he wanted to come over and play football with me and my friends ( I was about 12 at the time and he was 15) so I always wanted to hang out with him because he was older and was cooler i thought.. anyways I ran in to ask my mom if was OK if he came over and spent the night she said yes and agreed to let him come over. When he got there we walked down the block to my friend Dee's house ( Asian kid) and we got a bunch more people together and  we played football.. It was getting sort of rough and I was a big kid so I just ran over all the others but my cousin has never been that big so he was getting pushed around a little bit more than me and my so called friends though it was OK but i didn't so I started to get a little rougher and pushing them around a little bit and you know what happens when boys start to get rough ... it gets out of control and we started to argue and then next thing I know Mike punches my cousin in the face so out of pure anger I picked up a rock and threw it right at mikes head hitting him directly in the mouth. Then he try's to pick one up but by that time I am already tackling him and fighting 3 people at once because his friends decide to jump in all in the mean time my cousin i just standing there confused as hell to whats going on. I rolled around with him on the floor for a little while while his friends are kicking me in the sides and yelling. So i gave him a quick 1 2 punch in the face and he is out cold on the ground so now I turn my focus on the other 2 they both run at me at the same time screaming they are going to kill me but there was never any fear in my heart so I say " you can try your best" as they both come running at me out of no where my cousin comes running in swinging a skateboard and knocks one of the kids out. By that time we have to kids lying unconscious on the floor in front of the Mcgruff house where we were playing then the other kid runs into the house and gets his parents by that time me and my cousin run back to my house and hide in the garage. Next thing I know the parents of the kids we just fought are at the front door of my house yelling at my parents where are Danny and Jeremie? My mom says I don't know I haven't seen them.. They explain the whole story to my parents and my parents don't believe it but they say thanks for the info and they will talk to us. So after they leave me and Jeramie wander back into the house and my mom is standing in the door ready to explode and I say what is going on she explains the whole story to us and we confess to it. But lets just say that me and him got in to no trouble for it what so ever. So the next day when Jeremie has to go home I am a little worried about the retaliation of what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment